Manav Rachna Educational Institutions are the brainchild of Dr. O P Bhalla, an educationist, and a philanthropist. Founded in 1997, MREI is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high-quality education in various fields including Engineering, Management, Psychology, Economics, Computer Applications, Humanities, Education, Law, Visual Arts, Interior Design, Architecture, Commerce, Business Studies, Applied Geology and many more. The institutions have over 28,000 alumni base, 389 filed/granted patents, 55 global academic collaborations, and 80+ Innovation & Incubation Entrepreneurial Ventures. Institutions at MREI– be it Manav Rachna University (MRU), Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) or Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (MRIIRS) – have the coveted NAAC ‘A’ grade status, catapulting MREI to the big leagues of higher education. MREI has twelve K-12 schools across the country.
For admission Contact Name : Sajal Yadav ||Contact No: 9999807927
The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004, a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution) ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited Manav Rachna College of Engineering, now Manav Rachna University for its B.Tech. – Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
- Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
- MRU Norms and Standards as per the UGC: Click here
- All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide their letter no. F.No. North-West/2018-19/1-3635977431 dated 30.04.2018. MRU-AICTE Letter Of Approval 2018-19
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.
- Download Fees Structure
- Download Scholarship Scheme