At the start of this year, District of Columbia went ahead and implemented compulsory rules for Sex education and HIV education in the public schools. It mandated the authorities to get the help in preparing the curriculum from medical professionals. What is your point of view on the matter? Should sex education be made compulsory in schools?
• It will generate more sex awareness among teenagers, and they would be in a better position to understand the pros and cons of sex at young age.
• Parents don’t feel comfortable in talking about sex with their children and therefore, it becomes responsibility of school to provide the necessary education in right direction.
• There are many countries where teen pregnancy rate is high. The proper education will keep a hold on teen’s pregnancy rate.
• Sexual reproduction is just a part of science, and should be taught accordingly. The teachers should drop a conservative approach so that teens can know more about the sexual diseases and the adverse effects of sex in early age.
• Lack of sex knowledge from a reliable sources makes the children seek it from outside world which might not be vary safe. In lack of such knowledge they may become victims of improper sex life, broken relationships and depression. Proper sex education at school can protect them from all these.
• Lack of proper sex knowledge has led to girls popping iPill like a regular contraceptive pill without knowing its health hazards.
• With technological advancements, children have a very easy access to pornography. If not taught properly, they might end up in wrong friend circle spoiling their life.
• The sex education can have a negative impact on the thought process of teenagers and they can be diverted from their main studies.
• Human whether, adults or teenagers, have the tendency to try the things that are not considered safe. Sex education will promote the teenagers to move in wrong direction.
• There is a time for everything, and sex knowledge should be given at the right time and for the right reasons.
• Schools can’t be made responsible for providing sex information, as it is the responsibility of parents to tell their children about it.
• More than sex knowledge it is the moral values that need to be developed in the child and this can be done at home.
When with the changing world, everyone is adopting to the new techniques and fashion trends, why should sex education be denied in schools. People make a hype over sex education when in fact children seek all these information from various other sources. Instead of encouraging the children to opt for the information from the other sources. That can misguide them, it is better to implement sex education in schools.
Also visit Our site : Radiant Educations
Dry skin, chapped lips, acne, burning sensation, eye bags etc. and etc. So, we all discover these threats in our daily lives. Don’t you?? But, do you know these are having keen relation with the style in which you Drinking Water. See friends, we all know that drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day is much essential for our body to stay healthy and fit. But, did you know, your style of drinking too have vital importance in the facet. In this article, I’m going to acquaint you with some startling facts related to drinking water.
So, let’s began!
Sipping V/S Guzzling: So, how you drink water, whether you drink sip by sip or just chug up it? It’s vital to know that drinking water in inappropriate manner have massive negative impacts on our body. The same are like;
- When it directly enters through your throat: Science says that the fluids which are helpful for stomach and though prepares the ingested food for digestion are acidic. So, at the time when you gulp the water from a certain upright distance from the bottle or the glass. It enters the stomach in a very short period of time. As a result, it causes acidity or gas problems in your body.
- When it enters through your tongue (by sipping): Every nutritionist would tell you that digestion first begins in the mouth way before the food enters your stomach. The first digestive fluid to act on the food/fluid as you chew or sip is your SALIVA, which is BASIC in nature. Hence, it is necessary for any solid food or fluid to be first chewed or sipped on, for the basic (alkaline) saliva to act on it before it enters the acidic environment of the stomach.
“NOTE: Research says that guzzling water leads to increased output along with the frequency of urination when compared with the act of sipping water slowly.”
Hot & Cold Water:
Don’t you think, finding comfort with the temperature of the water we drink merely depends on the season of the time? So, who can tell you what kind of water to drink during a particular month of the year?
Hot water is, hands down, soothing & relieving during the monsoons & chilled winter months of India. I’m sure if you live in a colder part of the world, you’ll agree too. Studies too claim that drinking hot water sip by sip greatly helps you burn unwanted calories much easily, if you’re trying to lose weight. And guys, also you don’t need to worry about developing throat infections, either.
Refrigerated water has been infamous for not just causing sore throats but also other health problems that can become chronic over time. Yes, fact it is…!
Right Before or After Meals:
A lot of us have grown up with the training of drinking water immediately after finishing our meal or snack. This notion has some bearing with the fallacy that it helps us officially close the meal with rinsing the fresh remains of the food in our mouth.
But that’s completely wrong. And equally wrong is having water right before a meal.
In both the cases, your digestion gets disturbed since the ingested water has been demonstrated to interfere with the release of digestive juices that are meant to help in processing the food for further digestion.
Right after a Vigorous Exercise: Honestly, who can keep working out for even continuous 30 minutes? Even I cannot do it!
We are bound to feel our throats dry, & our bodies begin to feel feebly dehydrated. Especially this happens at the time when we’re doing some cardio. And we all carry our water bottles to the gym or wherever we are working out.
While getting dehydrated during exercise can have serious complications & impact on one’s very purpose of workout, experts have always explained how chugging water instead of sipping it when you feel thirsty during exercise can actually cause more harm than good.
Quoted the words of a Renowned Nutritionist,
“One should have small quantities of water. You must take small sips of water, but avoid gulping a lot of it together. During workouts, your breathing becomes shallow, so there’s a chance you might choke. Preferably, add glucose to your water in order to attain the energy lost during exercise. DON’T forget to sip on water every 10-15 minutes.”
So, have you been drinking water in any of these ways?
Well, it’s never too late to change it all, you see!
Stay Alert….Stay Healthy….!
Also visit Our site : Radiant Educations
You wake up a morning felling much muzzy and agitated. Firstly you think; it’s “flu” then suddenly wonder, “What if it’s COVID-19?”
Then, another thing hits your mind…..”What if it’s both?”……”Is it really possible?” So guys, here I’m going to acquaint you with the fact that whether it’s possible or not to have both at the same time. Highly, it is unlikely to wake up with both health issues at the same moment. Probably, COVID-19 and flu would not hit you at the exact same time. Yes, it’s possible you might get one then the other and then wind up being infected with both at the time.
The possibility of having flu and COVID-19 at the same time tend to be the scenario of what most of the health care professionals fear the most right now. It is all because of the reason that fighting with two respiratory infections at a moment is quite hard and even it could be dreadful for the immune system of an individual, says the doctor’s.
It is well determined that fighting with one infection makes your immune system less capable of fighting with any of another intruder. If your body is coping with an influenza infection .You then get exposed to SARS-CoV-2 (or vice-versa).it’s hard for your immune system to suddenly switch gears to produce the large numbers of antibodies required to neutralize the second virus at that particular point of time. While your immune system is trying to slope up, the second virus gets a foothold, and … boom, you’re sick with both ailments. In order to reduce the possibility of getting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time, you all need to get a flu shot. The vaccine won’t protect you against COVID-19, but it might prevent the flu (and it will help your immune system fend off virus if you do get sick). And the major thing is, continue to wear a mask in public and always stay at least 6 feet away from other people, and wash your hands frequently. Then too if in case you do happen to wake up feeling feverish and groggy or with any other adverse symptoms, do instantly have a COVID-19 test. Be fast in calling or reaching your doctor. As in case you are positive with the ailment, your laziness of reaching the doctor might infect others too. Since the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu are very similar, ask your doctor if you should also get a flu test or not.
For more such interactive updates for healthy living, Stay tuned with us.
Also visit Our site : Radiant Educations